Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Craziest week ever!

Hey Everyone! I have so much to catch up on, I am going to have to send several little post because we have had so much going on! It has been crazy, crazy, crazy!
First of all, the biggest & greatest news:
Baby Sawyer is here and doing great! My brother Fred & his wife Kristi had their first baby this weekend! She came about 6 weeks early so it was scary for awhile but they were being prayed for by so many people, and God totally took control of it! Kristi is doing much better and I think she is glad Sawyer is here even though she had to come early and Sawyer is doing great! She is 5lbs., 2oz. and cute as a button! PTL!
Sorry for the poor picture quality! It is from my phone, and I was crying when I took it because it was the first time we were seeing her! She is so sweet!

I have more updates coming on the haircut fundraiser, the tornado, the dossier call... it never ends!

Thanks yall! -Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment