Monday, February 7, 2011

We mailed our formal application today!

So, the process has officially started. We mailed our formal application in & we should hear in a week or so as to whether we have been accepted. Yesterday I started to freak out. I know that God has called us to do this & therefore He will provide but my human side is thinking, "this is crazy, & where are we gonna come up with the  money for this adoption!" Well, this morning, God calmed my nerves, my devotional was based on Matthew 6:25 & 33- Do not worry about your life- Seek his kingdom & his righteousness, & all these things will be given to you as well." God is good. Period. My faith may not always be, but He will always be. I know He will provide on His timing and I must be patient as to how and when!

Thanks to everyone who is supporting us through prayer! It means so much to us and we know that we will not make it through this without our friends & families!
God bless! Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment